We are not dead!
Sorry for the delay. I(the editor- Kira) have been crazy busy. I'm also the one slowing down releases, thus i feel obligated to inform you somewhat. A chapter will be released soon. After that a mass release of some sort will take place. Possibly a whole volume. Either way THAT will happen sometime next month. If you're wondering why....i have finals etc. 2 weeks left in this semester school wise, then finals. I'll have a short period between this semester and summer semster thus less stress and more time to focus. For the record, releases will pick up soon and if all goes well, we will complete the series by this time next year. So look forward to it. ^_^
See ya soon XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
great show & manga! keep up the good work
Awesome. Good luck with finals!!!!!
Whoa! O_O You ladies are planning to finish the entire manga by this time next year! Wow! Quite an undertaking there, but best wishes! Jiayou! ^_^
Thank you so, so much for picking up this project! XD You don't know how happy I am! ^_^'
By the way, are you using Chinese RAWS or Japanese RAWS? ^_^' I have vol. 6 in Japanese, but the rest (vols. 7-23) I have in Chinese. ^_^
Again, thank you so much for doing this. *If only I know how to use mIRC! XD* Your blog is featured on our blog (http://iswakfansubs.blogspot.com/), so hope you don't mind! ^_^'
--Aquafina
My exams beggin tomorrow so I understand vey well ^^
Very happy that you said that releases will be faster and that probably next year u will be finishin this project XD
Try not to stress too much and good luck ^.~
@aquafina
We have all the volumes in chinese and japanese. The translations are based off of the chinese raws. Releases so far were on the better quality japanese raws. those were just volumes we bummed offline. BUT....
The scanner that was doing this series for Shoujomagic is now providing us with HQ raws from volume 7 on. I must admit..they are pretty awesome. Releases will have a larger size now since we aren't limited. Thanks for the offer though.
As for Irc..it's really easy to use. But since it's something new to people, it's pretty much confusing at first. But like everything else, after u learn it, you can pretty much play around with it in your sleep. :D
As for our blog being linked, that isn't a problem. Actually we don't have any issues being referenced etc at all. I think i am the only one in the group that gets annoyed by things. Prolly since i'm more of an old school leecher etc. I personally would like to be informed of say releases being hosted online. Just as a courtesy. But i've pretty much given up on that after this past release :3
Anywho, thanks all for your comments <33
~Kira
Post a Comment