No Wei O.O;;;
Ok here's a bit of an update. First off the next release
It will be this month. Though, this month u will only recieve one chapter. That being because of staff life. XDD. Scanner is going on vacation, furthermore I don't want to switch back and forth between HQ and LQ scans because of consistency.
Second, I(Kira) am thinking of getting a domain etc, for the group. the site will archive our releases most likely :P. Anyways, i'm not sure i really want to make it IS-WAK tho...any suggestions? Most likely i'll keep it but..ehhhh it's a permanent thing so i'd like a bit of input. email or comment here, XD
may also pick up a project or two..who knows
anywho...rawr....
~Kira
EDIT:
ok sooo.....here's how it goes. The site will be an extension of one of the other groups i am really busy with. extension as in Subdomain. I'll be creating the layout within the next few days, along with updating you etc over there. as for archiving...may just throw some mediafire links on there, via the forum. Everything will be explained in the new page, which i'll link here and fix on MU later. After it's up, i will not be checking this blog etc anymore. most likely will delete it after i talk to other staff. anywho toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i think you should just leave it the way it is but that's my opinion. anyways thanks for releasing new chappies of itazura na kiss.
I am SOOOO happy you're working on this....and after waiting more than a year for a chapter, one a month sounds GREAT. Thanks!!!!!
I know "Is-Wak" seems kind of weird, but honestly it's sorta catchy and unique, so I think it's pretty good.
just my opinion.. (^.^)v
since is-wak was derived from it started with a kiss - the taiwanaese drama, would it be more appropriate to use Itazura na Kiss or ItaKiss? So I suggest itakiss-scans.com or itakiss-scanlations.com or whatever .net .com .org you want to use. ^^
btw, thanks for scanlating Itakiss. <3
Hi Kira,
Personally, couldn't give a damn where the scans are, as long as I can get them^_^
Okay, I'd love to see the releases more frequently, but as long as it's at least once a -year- Month, I'll be happy>_<
Keep up the good work, and hurry with the new site url.
JBV^_^
Post a Comment