I'm sooo thankful! I love y all for the new chapter! but ähm where can i read the new chapters?
thank you a lot i thought that you dropped the project.thank you!!!
thank you!!
thank you so much! i love the series and hope you guys continue to scanlate it!
OMG thankyou so much. I really love this series and the work you guys and the little corner do on this is greatly appreciated. So, are you guys deciding to continue on this project alone? Or is TLC still having a joint with u guys for this?
OK i just realized it was Apr 5th that this was posted. I guess you are not referring to 1/2 prince. Which is too bad. I really love this series.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm sooo thankful! I love y all for the new chapter! but ähm where can i read the new chapters?
thank you a lot i thought that you dropped the project.thank you!!!
thank you!!
thank you so much! i love the series and hope you guys continue to scanlate it!
OMG thankyou so much. I really love this series and the work you guys and the little corner do on this is greatly appreciated. So, are you guys deciding to continue on this project alone? Or is TLC still having a joint with u guys for this?
OK i just realized it was Apr 5th that this was posted. I guess you are not referring to 1/2 prince. Which is too bad. I really love this series.
Post a Comment