For all that realllly want us to continue ;D Just an FYI - Since there has been lots of chat/contact about this.
IS-WAK didn't translate that series. The Joint consisted mostly of my editing it. Though i did purchase the last 4 volumes and scan. As for continuing it...
The main reason it was dropped is because of others doing the project. Though 2 were lone scanlators, it still had an effect. From our viewpoint there is no reason for multiple people/groups/entities to do the same project. The argument that 10836349574 people do naruto is pretty bad also, especially since most, if not all, use the same raws and translations. For the record, it's TLC's policy to drop picked up projects.(check their past series) Less headache etc.
We decided to drop HP around volume 3 (when the last person started releasing-eventually stopping), only continuing because it would have been a waste of money to not finish off the raws that were bought. 3 xtra releasers within 1-2 months is a lot more fustrating than you can imagine. Anywho, we weren't claiming it or anything, but that doesn't mean what happened was enjoyable. It's a timeconsuming hobby, and this project ceased to be fun when we couldn't enjoy preparing a release. Though some feedback/fans were great ;P Like Xinnie <_<;; *hides*
Personally i have another 6 projects(And omg, lagging behind on itazura !_!), thus i don't mind the decision to drop it. There are several months till the next volume comes out. Considering the massive amounts of people that like and want to work on the project, getting it done shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully they buy the raws though, since all the webraws for this series are pretty bad imo. (reason v2+ was bought)
Anywho, Sorry to all you loyal fans, nothing personal. There'd be a gap till the next chapter either way, so at least we caught up... right? ;x
PS. Sorry for the release mistakes >____>; seems we didn't look over it enough here and there xDD
For the record... BUY THE SERIES xDD If it's in your language or comes out in your area etc etc, try and support the author. Scanlation isn't exactly the posterboy for legal. Not sure what to do with my volumes now... the pages are all ripped out... learn chinese? ;DDD
Anyway, tata-
Kira
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

50 comments:
Well, it's decided you are gonna drop it, that's ok, i can't do anything about it, but at least could you tell who are the other people doing this project? i mean the ones responsible of you dropping HP so that we, the fans don't get out of releases
I second Ofunu's comments
I remember seeing some releases on mangafox. You should try there.
right, i saw them already, but those releases are just a few chapters, those scanlators didn't keep working on the project and dropped it, the only ones that i have knowlege that were still doing this manhua where TLC and IS-WAK, if there are others then plz tell us as the ones on mangafox are not translating anymore
I don't think they said anyone is STILL doing it. They said that they are dropping it because of recent events and the fact that they don't care for the series anymore. No one is doing the series at the moment. There aren't any raws for it anyway. Volume 5 was the latest last i recall.
thanks for all the work u've put into this...the multiple releases in a week plus ripping out ur tanks to scan makes me more appreciative. Im looking to buy the tanks as thanks to you guys for doing all of this, got me hooked ^^
Well.. thanks for the hard work. Your collaboration's recent scanlations popping up on onemanga introduced the series to me. I guess I just have to wait for it to come out locally now.
Man I'm in the post :P Wehee :P okay I'm really confused! I'm reallly wierd. but kira you are a girl, right? I came to find it out! no actually i haven't beeen here, so i just came here to fool around :P - okay I'm a stalker >_> do you care?? NO :) Anyway thanks for those manhua you have bought :D
Hahaha um stalker? XDD You're more than welcome to i guess. Mayhaps email TLC if you wanna stalk my msn. xD
As for the other comments, there should be several lone scanlators that love the series. They worked quite a bit on it and should be more than enough for releases. Just check Mangafox. Most likey they, or a group of them will pick up the series and release ;D
>_> You didn't answer my question, Are you a girl? XD lol I'm really wierd! but I just want to know >_> somehow I just have to find out! it is like a part of my 'Spy Project' or 'Stalker Project' XD
and actuallly I'm interested in stalking ppl. I don't know why .-.
:D
it's sad that TLC dropped this project... oh well, there's still some time till vol 6 comes out so i hope somebody else will pick this up, thank you for everything you did releasing 1/2 Prince... and... Kira... just one question, can i ue your scans for Spanish release >w< please!!! i tried to contact TLC but they don't answer, then i learned that you're from is-wak (sorry, i didn't know that before nwnU) and came here to beg you to let me use your scans >w< right now i'm in a scanlation group but if you don't want other people using your raws i'll work by myself (somehow... i can't clean ._.) i promise!!! please TOT let me use your scans... ok, i'm not really cring but i hope it convices you ~w~... please?? there's noone acanlating 1/2 Prince in Spanish and i realle want to work with it so... please??
I just deleted some of those folders yesterday D: Came out to a few gigs. The only folder still left is the one with v4 and v5. Luckily for you it's on a different HD. Though that's also a bit of uploading ;x If you want those, leave your email.
Xinnie: *glomps* what do you think? ;D
thank you!! my mail is paulg180@hotmail.com
do you think i can use the translated scans and then just erase the text... i think that would be easier and you wouldn't need to upload those volumes... just wondering
I'd do that if I were you, just leave credits or something for the original.
thanks ^w^ then i'll keep the credits for raw providing and cleaning... really, thank you... if you don't mind i'll be working with Animexis for this... just so you know
Kira who are you clomping? XD and i know what you are! a, a, a, a.. a TRANSVESTITE! >_> it took me hours to figure it out :P you know I have been stalking very much :P
Okay, what i know Eeled called you "him" so you must be a guy >_> Which is hard to belive when your name "Kira" sounds like a girl name. And you are in a shuojo group so much wierder. Soy yuo are a transvestite :)
I'm a wierd stalker! so forgive me if you think I'm wierd. Wel I know a guy in a yaoi group :P but he is not gay >_> Well well I'm wierd, so ofcourse i have wierd friends :P
Hahahaha xDD *pats*
And most guys that join yaoi groups do it to meet girls. Either that or you're gay, from what i know. XD
*sighs*... i keep getting called a tranny ;;
Really? Are you sure? I mean heh xDDD I'm just pixels!!! I wonder what i should do with my new found gender ;DDD
Kira you are mean! You must be a girl! I know you were a girl from the beginning! .-. Well 'guys' don't bother to talk to ppl like me. So you are a girl! :P And Common don't play with me! I'm real tired of typing so many posts. >_>
And well I'm yaoi group :P All girls there is like saying my friend is uke (catcher - bottom in a sexuall releastionship>_>) blah blah :P Anyway you must be girl! Now TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! :P
P.S I'm wierd :P
;O So demanding ;D You must be seme XDDD Poor guy, getting called an uke xDDDDD *hugs* *runs away*
Kira are so mean! >_> and I'm not seme :P I'm nothing! I'm just Xinnie the bad wierd girl :P. Kira tell me!!! XD if you don't tell me I'll spam XD Now i'm a real stalker!
Not seme? LIESSSSSSS Xinnie the seme! Xemmie! ;D Spam eh? XDD I'll live hehehe ;33 *runs away* Dental appointment... yay... !_!
Kira i take you as a girl! I don't are about the gender. I'll still be a stalker! Muahhaaa
And don't play with my name! I'm Xinnie the stalker! Xd
I has a stalker ;o kyaaaa~~~ xDDD *runs*
Hey!!~ You guys should keep with it!
If you guys don't mind, I can help out? I'm quite fluent in Chinese and I can get the latest volumes of 1/2 prince when it comes out. (I'm in Taiwan)Anyway I don't mind helping out on other projects too, but I can only read Chinese and I don't have any experience in any of the other jobs, but if you guys don't mind; I'd like to help! You can email me at andrewtwu9@gmail.com
Hi! Well, I have never thanked you directly before. I read 1/2 Prince in One Manga.I really respect your decision (I'm almost crying too). I know it's not easy to scanlate a manga (and less if it's for free).
All I have to say is that I really enjoyed all of your work with 1/2 Prince, reading it made me happy :)
Thanks a lot.
Muhahah I'm gonna stalk!!!!! Muahahahhahaa
Kira did you read those previous post? Someone offering to help! Are you gonna accept it?? If not i'm gonna push her to TLC and ask them if they want that help :P
I'm not only I Kira Stalker i'm also A 1/2 Prince Stalker! muahahhhaa
;O Ah, I won't pick up the project for various reasons. FYI, the tler for half prince was the leader of TLC. She won't do the project anymore. She also has a policy of not picking up any projects that were dropped. ;x I honestly have too many other projects. I'm trying to catch up/finish those so i can stop scanlations as is xD
As for those that want to help, I'd say make your own group or wait till the new volume comes out and join whoever releases. I highly doubt this series will go unreleased. There are too many fans.
*Bites Xinnie* ;D
GRRR! Kenji310! I'll help you! We can from a big group XD Z_Z if she ever read this project >_>
Blah blah! I don't care XD Kira why bite me?? I'm the stalker, if you bite me I'll take a photo of it then I'll spare the saliva and I'll use it for.. O_O I don't know. >_> Hmm I'll just sell it! ._. I don't know if ppl will buy it XD I'm just playing around :P
Bite ;O It's to share my rabies! XD All for my stalker ;D See how kind i am ;D Take pics? ;O STALKER PICS? OMG ;D Do i look good? ;33 *tackles*
I don't know if you look good, but I'm gonna save a pic of the bitemarks :P I'll take it as a.. no idea >_> I'm slow! *sigh it is so tiring typing so many posts >_>
Heh XD *pats* Poor Xinnie, tired out now, eh? xDDD I really need to edit ;_; *runs away*
I'm gonna sleep, rest from stalking XD UGH my stomach hurts so much. >_> OH you sure is hard working editing >_>
I got a work to clean a chapter. haven't started it yet XD I'm a lazy worm xD
Not thaaatt hard working >_< Too many projects though soo D; Feel like crying. When this is all finished... I'm so going on vacation <_<;
Vacation :O I wanna have my summer vacation now! So mant tests and projects do to >_>
I'm gonna sleep everyday when i have vacation :P
You guys know what? I'm gonna write an idiot chinese novel and 4 pages! >_> GAH! it is tiresoem for me to write so much >_> and my chinese is 1/3 :=
;O A whole novel + 4 pages? xD *steals*
I have already thought about a story. It is about a boy meets a boy, they fall in love! 'pom' in bed XD >_> Okay I'm just joking around >_>
The real story, is about a girl meets a.. boy? no A frog! no I should say she won a frog, a talking frog, and that's how her life is goingon >_> blah blah I'm still thinking. On wednesday, I have to hand it in. And don't try to steal it! XD
If I hate those Bl novels, my chinese teacher would kill me XD or faint.. she is old *sigh* :P
I mean f I "HAD" those bl novels.
Well actually I don't need to hand it in if I don't want to. But to get points or grades (whatever it is called) I have to. Chinese is just an extra subject. I live in sweden, so I chinese isn't so important. But I want have extra points :P Anyway I will just write a story, then I'll leave it liek that :P
Do a bl story that ends with homo hate and has some random person kill off one of the lovers. I know, really sad, but different and epic. ;D
hm.. My chinese teacher is old, she is close minded, so I don't think it'd be good XD But those novels are to normal! I want a boy to love a homophob :P okay blah blah. it'll end bad XD
Thank you for releasing 1/2 prince TT^TT [cry] it must have been a lot of work releasing them. Unlucky for me I learned german not chinese sigh~
i wish i could help.... anyway thank you for taking your time to release 1/2 prince.. [i hope someone will pick it up...] Sorry that this comment post thing might not make sense since im writing this on my brother's DSI and it's really hard... Well, thank you for all your hard work!!! and im sorry for never thanking you properly!!!!
I hope you read this comment and maybe shoot me a mail... but I'm really bumed you're dropping the series, the point project was very well translated and put together, you guys do a much better then most.
Good luck on your future next series. :(
Scary... someone used my nick for a post T_T
Not picking it up again. Lots of other stuff to do... Itazura for one D; need editors T_T *sighs*
OKAY! I'm really dissapointed with these stupid blogs! I have posted a comment, it was a LONG text! >_>
Anyway Kira i just wanted to ask you, are you Arik in TLC??
Well, I'm sad that you're dropping this project. But thanks for everything you've done so far. =)
Arik? :o I wonder <_< xD What do you think? ;D
Kira you are Arik :P hmm I wonder how it would be when I used my nick backwards...
Xinnie to Einnix :P sounds perfect!
Hi! It's me again xD
I know I'm kind of late but
May I ask where can I purchase Half Prince's raws? I really have no idea nor experience with something like this.
I don't know a thing about chinesse, but I don't care, I'm willing to learn.
You see, I live in Mexico and there is not supply of mangas on my state.
Anyways, I hope you can give me a hand with this :)
Thanks, and good luck ;)
I bought them from taiwan. Though the website is in chinese. Here it is - http://dm.99manga.com/
Post a Comment